Optometrist Parramatta believes in online privacy. We are committed to offering transparent and detailed information about your interactions with our website, which are contained in this policy.
Who We Are
Optometrist Parramatta is based in Sydney, Australia. Our website is at https://optometristparramatta.com.au/
What We Collect
We collect information from you during your time on our site. This is used to improve your experience, and to facilitate purchases, bookings, and communication with our team. This information includes:
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store (optional)
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, including our payment providers, PayPal and Square.
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these providers, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you have any further questions on our privacy policies, please contact us.